Depending on the Facebook algorithm, whether or not you’re on Facebook, or how often you find yourself logging on, you may have missed out on some fun videos, merchandise, or news that relate to a fandom and fitness shared via the Fandom Fitness Facebook page.
If any of those scenarios are the case for you, fear not, true believers, because this post is here to compile all of those videos, merchandise, and news in one place!
- Marvel has partnered with equipment brand Onnit to launch Captain America themed weighted plates that feature Cap’s shield.
- Supergirl and Agents of SHIELD stunt person Jessie Graff became the first woman to “conquer the new Warped Wall” at the 2016 American Ninja Warrior qualifiers in Los Angeles all while dressed as Wonder Woman. Watch her race here.
- ThinkGeek has launched a line of Star Trek: TNG women’s bathing suits.
- Supernatural’s Mischa Collins and Jensen Ackles are fostering mental health and emotional support in the Supernatural Family fandom with the #SPNFamily Crisis Support Network.
- TeeSpring is selling a wonderfully nerdy and inspirational tank top for all dungeoneers and adventurer’s “working out so I can at least do some of the things my D&D character can.”
- To promote the Warcraft film, the official Warcraft Facebook page shared a behind the scenes video featuring Paula Patton training for her role as half-orc Garona.
- Finally, May’s Motivation Munnday (Olivia Munn) recently graced the cover of June’s Women’s Health Magazine to talk about her role in X-Men: Apocalypse.